Wearing hair accessories on bridal hairstyles is becoming the latest trend. If your wedding date is approaching and you also want to wear a headpiece, then you should find the best one for you. Remember that there are different headpieces for you to choose from. So when choosing a Hair design in San Bernardino, also take this time to figure out what hair accessory should you wear with it.
Types of Accessories to Choose From
As mentioned above, there are different hair accessories for you to choose from. You must know your options before you make your final decision. So here’s the list of what you can pick from:
- Hair Flowers. For a more romantic look, you can go for hair flowers. It’s more straightforward compared to the other choices, but is more elegant and is still a popular choice. If you have beautiful flowers in your garden, then there’s no need to spend more on your hair accessories.
- Hair Comb or Clip. This choice is one of the most popular for brides. There are now plenty to choose from, no matter what personal style you have or the wedding dress that you will be wearing. The hair comb or clip is the perfect choice for updos, but it can also be worn with your hair down.
- Hair Vines. As one of the most modern trends in bridal hair accessories, this is a perfect choice for brides who are going for a chic look. Vines are versatile accessories because you can bend it and form into a shape that would fit your hairstyle. It can be worn with an updo or just a headband if you choose to wear your hair down.
- Hair Pins. If you will be sporting an updo and you want to glam it up a bit, then you can choose hairpins. They are simple and easy to find. And this can turn your simple bun to something more glamorous.
- Tiara or Headband. A more popular choice for brides who want to achieve a classic or romantic look. You can go for a simple design if you are after a traditional style. Or you can also choose tiaras or headbands with embellishments for a more glamorous look. It is perfect for any bridal hairdo.
Choose Based On Your Style
When looking for hair accessories to accentuate your bridal hairdo, make sure that you choose based on your style preference. Never choose something that makes you feel or look uncomfortable. If you are rocker chic, don’t use flowers and look awkward on it. Find something that you can wear confidently.
Match With Your Wedding Dress
Your hair accessories should also match not only your makeup look but also your wedding dress. Remember that your dress is your basis for your makeup and hairdo. This should also be your basis for your hair accessory. For example, if your dress is full of beads and other embellishments, keep your hair accessories simple. But if your gown is more straightforward, then you will have the freedom to choose whatever hair accessory you want to wear without looking too much.
Before you choose a bridal hair accessory, you can ask your hairstylist for recommendations depending on your hairdo, dress, and makeup. Since you have plenty of options to choose from, bring some on your hair trial. This way, you can test them and see if which one would suit you best.