laminate flooring is, also known as floating wood tile is a synthetic flooring with texture and look of either stone or wood. This type of flooring is now a staple in many households in Lexington Park.
It is very durable, economical, and pet-proof so, it is a little wonder why most families choose to laminate their home.
List of laminate flooring
laminate floor in Lexington Park, MD, is pretty common, and almost every household has it on their floors. Let’s see the list of the best laminate flooring:
- Traffic master laminate flooring – finding an inexpensive best quality laminate is easy with this product. It has that classy natural color called Lakeshore pecan that complements home interior décor and design perfectly. Compared to other flooring in the market, this one is cheaper yet more durable and lasting.
- Pergo laminate collection – this laminate flooring brings new life to a vintage design with its classic Hickory enriched coffee color. It has 10 millimeters in thickness, 5 and a quarter inches in width, and 14 and a quarter inches in length. hardwood floors in Painesville, OH Each plank has a patent click join for easy snap-fit assembly and is ideal for residential and light commercial use.
- High-glass perry Hickory – its dimensions are 8 millimeters of thickness, 5 inches of width, and 47 and ¾ inches in length. The high density of the fiber wood planks have an attached 2-millimeter foam underlayment that can reduce noise and provide shock-absorbing cushioning.
How to choose a quality laminate
- Visually inspect the plank – when you look at the product, it should have a proper balancing backing layer, and the backing layer should also be waterproof. Another thing that we need to be aware of is the product’s core.
- Scratch the plank surface – what is very important to have an aluminum oxide overlay because the aluminum oxide overlay stops anything penetrating through the product.
- Apply pressure press the locking system – when you get the box of your tiles. It would help if you had a hologram sticker to ensure that the product is AI has a licensed locking system which normally would be a valenki or you kneeling locking system.
- While on the locking system, run your nails along the tongue and groove.